Satisfaction and loyalty surveys of business partners are the most common types of B2B surveys. They may concern comprehensive cooperation or its selected aspects, such as logistics, sales, business client service. They are often conducted on a regular basis so as to monitor the level of satisfaction and eliminate situations which may decrease it. Such data is particular valuable for business people operating in competitive, fast-growing, and dynamically changing market segments. Greater customer satisfaction and loyalty brings about a stronger competitive position, thus increasing market share and profitability. Regular CS&L surveys are commissioned by most brands which care about building durable competitive advantage.
In addition to business partner satisfaction surveys, ABR SESTA offers solutions used to monitor the work of merchandisers or distribution for FMCG manufacturers and retail chains.
Analysing product availability helps to control logistic operations, the work of sales representatives, merchandising companies, and shops.
Surveys may concern the following parameters:
• distribution of products vs. listings (OOS level),
• time of launching new products on the market,
• product range size of the shop or of a given category in the shop,
• presence of products in particular shop zones (interactive shop map).
Palmtops with bar code scanners improve the quality and speed of entering data.
In ABR SESTA, we enable you to ask particular questions to which our interviewers will find answers in shops. The questions may concern, among other things:
• quality of regular and promotional displays,
• use of particular sales promotion tools,
• presence of promotional or seasonal products.
Results, presented in a table, are provided within several days.
Shelf share monitoring
The purpose of shelf share monitoring is to control the presence of particular companies, brands or categories on the shelf. Reports show a comparison of shop data with assumed goals, which enables you to control:
• shelf shares on manufacturers’, brands’, SKUs’ level,
• place devoted for categories/ subcategories,
• planogram implementation compliance in the shop.