Companies often focus on acquiring new customers and forget about the importance of retaining current buyers. Satisfied consumers are ready to buy more often and pay more. If their needs and expectations are met regularly, then you are one step from gaining loyal customers. A group of regular customers brings a number of business benefits, that is why satisfaction and loyalty surveys are so important for companies.
In ABR SESTA, we survey both customers (B2C) and business partners (B2B) in order to determine the level of satisfaction, identify the factors which build customer satisfaction, and verify what they expect from the service or product provider. Regular repetition of the survey allows to manage relationships with partners and customers, which contributes to greater certitude of gaining a competitive edge and achieving assumed business goals.
Main challenges in this area include:
- developing a hierarchy of quality assessment criteria and customer action motivations,
- determination of the customer satisfaction index,
- loyalty verification of current and potential customers,
- exploration of ‘principal success factors’ impacting satisfaction and loyalty,
- comparative analysis with competitive products and services,
- diagnosing causes of low satisfaction,
- indicating area for improvement and action methods.