Non-participant video NPVO observationis research using video cameras that allows you to record and observe the actual behavior of customers or employees at the point of sale. It limits declarativeness in research to the necessary minimum, so it is a perfect tool for analyzing the purchasing environment and verifying the changes introduced.
ABR SESTA as a pioneer introduced the technology to the market in 2004. Today we are a leader in its application with over 100 completed installations in Poland and Europe.
The installation of cameras is non-invasive, aesthetic and imperceptible. Cameras placed above eye level are not noticed by customers, they do not affect their behavior. We have an installation team with many years of experience, with the necessary permissions and certificates.
Selected research areas:
- the effectiveness of the regular shelf and additional displays
- conversion pyramids for the regular shelf and additional sales outlets
- the number and profile of customers entering the store / category
- number and profile of shoppers visiting the category, interested, buyers, resigning
- paths of shoppers in the store / category
- nature of interest in products – e.g. viewing, touching
- time spent in the store, category, time of interest, comparing products, from entry to purchase
- shelf aesthetics
- behavior of sellers and consultants – initiating a conversation, time and effect of the conversation