Brand image research
There are many products on the market that are similar in quality and price, so the brand is the main selection criterion. It is worth taking care of its image and constantly verifying whether it complies with the assumptions. We help to look at the brand from a real perspective, and the results enable appropriate changes in the marketing strategy.
Thanks to brand research you will check:
- what associations the brand evokes
- where do customers learn about it?
- what is her greatest strength
- whether customers identify with it
- what impact it has on the decision-making process
- how it is perceived against the background of competition
The ubiquitous deluge of messages makes reaching the recipients’ awareness a big challenge. Advertising campaigns should be based on the real needs of consumers and have previously verified effectiveness of the message.
Due to the research objectives, we distinguish the following studies:
- pre-testing – testing the initial concept and ad designs
- pilot-testing – verification and selection of ready-made advertising materials
- post-testing – testing the effectiveness of advertising and the power of penetration into awareness
- monitoring the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
- testing the effectiveness of advertising at points of sale